Congress President 15th ACOMS
President, Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dear colleagues and friends,
It is our great pleasure and honor to invite you all to the 15th ACOMS on 26-28 (Thu - Sat), 2022.
The " With Corona" era has started in Korea as well as many countries. Therefore the 15th ACOMS is preparing as a hybrid conference with face-to-face and virtual academic activities at the same time. The conference venue is located in the beautiful Seoul Botanic Park. And also virtual event halls, Osstem R&D center, have very nice studio systems for virtual conferences.
The 15th ACOMS in Seoul will be an excellent opportunity to discuss from the basic to cutting-edge knowledge. We would like to make the 15th ACOMS a fruitful and successful meeting. We are eager to welcome you and look forward to your active participation by submitting your excellent research works.
My deepest gratitude goes to the speakers who have gladly agreed to share their knowledge and experiences. In addition, I want to specially thank our sponsors and exhibitors for their generous support.
Besides the scientific program, a series of amazing social events including the Opening ceremony, Welcome reception and Gala dinner will allow us to enjoy gathering and friendship. We would also like to invite you to experience the attractions of the great city of Seoul.
Seoul is a modern and vibrant international city with great history and culture.
I hope that all participants have a pleasant and memorable experience and enjoy the scientific session. Your attendance and support would be greatly appreciated.
Wishing you all health and happiness.
Hyung Jun Kim
Organizing Chairperson 15th ACOMS
Join us for the ACOMS2022 conference
I am privileged and honored to welcome you to the 15th ACOMS. Since it is yet not easy to predict the pandemic situation in 2022, we are planning the 15th ACOMS as a hybrid one.
The 15th ACOMS will comprise various topics that provide comprehensive coverage of diverse issues in current oral and maxillofacial surgery under the main theme of ‘Back to the basic, Go to New Normal’. We have organized exciting scientific programs, which will bring together eminent speakers and delegates from all over the world to share the most up-to-date research findings and accomplishments in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
I am very sure we meet each other in any circumstances whether it is face-to-face or virtual. We appreciate your participation and support.
See you in May, 2022.
- Zhang Yi Peking University Advancetment of middle face by lefort III osteotomy and do to treat OSAS in croniosynostosis children
- Ashutosh Kumar Singh TU Teaching Hospital 3D printed model for reconstruction of traumatic internal orbital wall defects: A case study from Nepal
- Dongwook Kim Yonsei University Robot assisted oral and maxillofacial surgery changing life after cancer
- Federico Hernández-Alfaro Catalunya International University 1. From orthognathic to orthofacial 2. Surgery first: on an adequate timing for orthognathic surgery
- Seung Ki Min Minseungki V line dental clinic Paradigm shift to minimal invasive implantology
- Ashish Gupta Gupta’s Dental and Maxillofacial centre Benign aggressive lesions- our experience with 279 cases
- Jae-Yeol Lee Pusan National University Management of complications after midfacial trauma
- Pushkar P Waknis D Y Patil Vidyapeeth University Reconstructive options and outcomes for blow-out fractures of the orbit- a retrospective study
- Young-Wook Park Gangneung-Wonju National University Efficient correction of cleft nasal deformity
- Eddy Becking Amsterdam University Medical Centre and Emma’s Children Hospital 1. Contemporary management of unilateral condylar hyperplasia: basic management 2. Contemporary management of unilateral condylar hyperplasia: new treatment
- Michael Yuanchien Chen China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan PIEZO Orthognathic Surgery
- Ida I. Inductivo-Balanag Our Lady of Fatima University College Surgical management of odontogenic keratocyst
- J. David Johnson. Jr American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) The OMS office-based anesthesia team model and access to care in the United States
- Enkh-Orchlon Batbayar Mongolian National University Fellowship opportunities for young OMS surgeons: personal and academic experiences
- Karl Lester B. Dizon Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center Surgical guides in mandibular reconstruction
- Chandan Upadhyaya Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences Management of no neck in oral squamous cell carcinoma - a developing nations perspective
- Heon Jae Cho University of Pacific 3D virtual surgery & fabrication of surgical splint by 3D printing
- Seong-Gon Kim Gangneung-Wonju National University Bone regeneration by pharmacologic chaperone
- Dae-Seok Hwang Pusan National University Surgical consideration of orthognathic surgery in cleft lip and palate patients
- Mario E. Esquillo Manila Central University Overcoming the challenges in dental implant rehabilitation of a reconstructed mandible with fibular flap
- Woong Nam Yonsei University College of Dentistry Evidence-based guidelines for neck dissection in oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Mike Yiu Yan Leung The University of Hong Kong Tips and tricks of trigeminal nerve repair
- Jongmin John Lee Kyungpook National University, School of Medicine Sclerotherapy of slow flow malformation: venous malformation and/or lymphatic malformation
- Kishor Bhandari Bir Hospital/National Trauma Center Introducing VSP in Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery in Nepal: striving for excellence
- Yoshiki Hamada School of Dental Medicine, Tsurumi University Minimally invasive open surgery for refractory temporomandibular joint osteoarthritis
- Suresh Shanmuganathan College of Dentistry & Stomatology of Sri Lanka Regeneration solutions in implantology
- Hong-Ju Park Chonnam National University School of Dentistry The strategy for the treatment of the neck according to the neck node metastasis in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Tetsu Takahashi Tohoku University Graduate School of Dentistry The journey of biological research for jaw deformities and disfunctions
- Cheng-Hsien Wu Taipei Veterans General Hospita Computer-assisted surgery for orbitozygomatic pathologies and deformities. (will focus on the orbit and periorbital pathology management)
- Elliot Shih-Jung Cheng National Taiwan University Surgical consideration for parotid gland tumors
- Gregorio Sanchez Aniceto 12 de Octubre University Hospital 1. Challenges in management of posttraumatic enophtalmos 2. Frontal sinus fracture management in the XXXIst century
- Douglas Cheng-Hsing St Martin De Porres Hospital Free flap reconstruction in difficult cases
- Syed Mahmood Haider Karachi Medical & Dental College An overview of panfacial trauma
- Leonardo Saigo National Dental Centre Singapore Challenges and pitfalls in orthognathic surgery virtual planning
- Intekhab Islam National University of Singapore MRONJ: a surgical dilemma
- SunJong Kim Ewha Womans University Medication-related osteonecrosis of the posterior maxilla: prognosis of BMP+PRF sequestrectomy combined with endoscopic sinus surgery
- Yong-Ha Kim Yeungnam University Treatment of post-traumatic facial deformity & reconstruction of orbit
- William Tian Wei Lim National Dental Centre Singapore Sinus augmentation: advancement over the ages?
- Dion Li The University of Hong Kong Management of massive bleeding in orthognathic surgery
- Takahiro Kanno Shimane University Faculty of Medicine 1. The mouth opening limitations after treating mandibular condyle fracture either closed or open reduction or ORIF 2. Up-to-date navigation- and computer-assisted orbital trauma reconstruction
- Ju-Hong Jeon Asan Medical Center Influence of anatomic position and intraoperative exposure of the inferior alveolar nerve on neurosensory disturbance after SSRO
- Mohiuddin Ahmed Sapporo Dental College & Hospital Management of aggressive benign lesions of jaw - our experience in Bangladesh
- June-Ho Byun Gyeongsang National University The effect of biomimetic delivery of growth factors on bone regeneration
- Nitin Bhola Sharad Pawar Dental College Orthognathic surgery secondary to TMJ ankylosis
- Jun-Young Paeng Samsung Medical Center Unavoidable clinical AI transformation through data-based science in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Balasubramanya Kumar B M JAIN HOSPITAL Soft tissue alterartions and its implication in orthognathic surgery
- Akira Watanabe Tokyo Dental College Approach to future of orthognathic surgery in Tokyo Dental College
- Michael R. Markiewicz University at Buffalo Contemporary Reconstruction of Craniosynostosis
- Dayanath Kumara Dias Teaching Hospital Karapitiya Galle Practical approach to VPI correction for treated clefts
- Jae-Young Kim Yonsei University College of Dentistry, Gangnam Severance Hospital Management of condyle fracture
- Edward Chengchuan KO Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital J-block iliac corticocancellous bone grafting for post-traumatic premaxilla -10 year experiences in Taiwan
- Young-Kyun Kim Seoul National University Bundang Hospital Minimal invasive surgery in implant dentistry
- Joo-Young Park Seoul National University Transcriptome analysis of synovial fluid reveals key pathological factors of TMJ osteoarthritis
- Min-Suk Kook Chonnam National University School of Dentistry One team! for SFO - surgical insight
- Sandeth Phan Preah Angduong Hospital The implementation of new technologies in surgical management of orbital floor fracture
- Yue He Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine Salvage and reconstructive surgery of OMS-head & neck tumor
- Gary Brillo University of the East College of Dentistry Computer-assisted mandibular reconstructive surgery: good points and bad points
- Kazuto HOSHI The University of Tokyo Treatment of maxillofacial deformity by implant-type tissue-engineered cartilage and clinical outcome for appearance
- Tadaaki Kirita Nara Medical University Treatment for elderly patients with oral cancer
- Chi-Sheng Cheng Veterans General Hospital Taichung A classification for clinical T4b (masticator space involvement) in oral cancer by concept of compartmentalization
- Asri Arumsari Dr. Hasan Sadikin General Hospital The management of facial cleft tessier 0, 30 and 7
- Gabriele Millesi Medical University of Vienna The influence of the digital workflow on the treatment protocol in OGS
- Jin-Hyoung Cho Chonnam National University School of Dentistry One team! for SFO - Orthodontic insight
- Hyung Jun Kim Yonsei University College of Dentistry Value of FDG-PET/MRI in peripheral nerve injury models
- Mark Egbert American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) The OMS office-based anesthesia team model and access to care in the United States.
- Kensuke Yamauchi Tohoku University Graduate School of Dentistry The possibility and limitation of exoscopic surgery in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Jong-Ho Lee Seoul National University Risk factors for free flap failure and personal experience in orofacial reconstruction
- Ismat Ara Haider Dhaka Dental College Management of ameloblastoma at dhaka dental college hospital
- Shou-Yen Kao Taipei-Veterans General Hospital Management of surgically compromised condition for dental implant
- Bu-Kyu Lee Asan Medical Center Current challenges of tissue engineering and regenerative in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Toru Nagao School of Dentistry, Aichi-Gakuin University Nicotine and oral mucosa
- Derek Goodisson ANZAOMS (Virtual surgical) planning and the orbit
- Ho Yun Chung Kyungpook National University, School of Medicine Surgical approach of vascular anomalies in KNUH vascular anomalies center
- Paul Sambrook The University of Adelaide & RAH & SADS Delivery and validation of an international examination at a specialist OMS level: Comparing and contrasting face-to-face and online delivery methods
- Peng Xin Peking University School of Stomatology Mixed reality combined with surgical navigation assisted oral and maxillofacial tumor resection
- Sherin Khalam The Khalams Medical Centre Immediate implants using socket shield technique – a new innovation for ridge preservation in implantology
Rajan Dental Hospital
1. Dento-alveolar full arch rehabilitation in severe resorption of maxilla including syndromic conditions
2. Opportunities and challenges in asian OMS fellowships
- JinWoo Kim Mok-Dong hospital, School of Medicine, at Ewha Womans University Current update of Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw - 2021 Position Statement
- Jimson. S Sree Balaji Dental College & Hospital, Chennai Post covid mucormycosis - an indian perspective on incidence & management
- Linn Pe Than University of Dental Medicine Osteomylitis of the maxilla involving surrounding multiple bones
- Gunaseelan Rajan Rajan Dental Hospital 1. Dento-alveolar full arch rehabilitation in severe resorption of maxilla including syndromic conditions
- So-Young Choi Kyungpook National University Histopathological and molecular diagnosis of salivary gland tumors
- Annamalai Thangavelu Annamalai University Virtual surgical planning (VSP ) and surgical guides in OMFS.
- Jee-Ho LEE University of Ulsan The comprehensive on-demand 3D composite reconstruction of mandible defects in head and neck cancer.
- Jin-Young Choi Seoul National University Restoration of facial bone defects using CAD CAM technology
- Michael Miloro University of Illinois College of Dentistry Nerve reconstruction: update 2022
- Tae-Geon Kwon Kyungpook National University School of Dentistry 1. Precautions for management of comminuted mandibular fracture 2. Implant fracture failure : clinical findings and potential influencing factors
- Tarin Rahman Dhaka Dental College Hospital Clinico-pathological risk factors associated with local recurrence of oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Yong-Dae Kwon Kyung Hee University School of Dentistry An FEA model to investigate the mechanical etiology of MRONJ
- Hyeon-Shik Hwang Chonnam National University School of Dentistry A proper collaboration between surgeons and orthodontists for a successful surgery-first orthognathic treatment
- Benny Chi-Yuan Fang Wanfang Hospital Mastery of surgical accuracy in orthognathic surgery
- Cai Zhi-gang PKU School & Hospital of Stomatology Reconstructive surgery of pediatric head and neck defects —— general remarks
- Krishnamurthy Bonanthaya Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences The role of Furlow’s palatoplasty in the management of Velo Pharyngeal deficiency (VPD)
- Julio Acero Ramon y Cajal and the Puerta de Hierro University Hospitals Comprehensive management of tumors of the midface. From virtual planning to reconstruction
- Gopal Krishnan S.D.M College of Dental Sciences & Hospital Dharwad 1. Early relapse during healing period 2. Management of cleft maxillary hypoplasia
- Takahiro Abe Kanagawa Dental University New strategy of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma therapy by antibody drug conjugate combined with photochemical internalization: intelligent targeted antibody phototherapy (iTAP)
- Yoshio Yamashita Saga University Utilization and potential of virtual reality (VR) during outpatient surgery under local anesthesia (changes in the anxiolytic and analgesic effects of VR presentations with different content)
- Sanjiv Nair Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences Vascular anomalies
- Iel-Yong Sung University of Ulsan Hospital Oral surgery in patients taking anti-thrombotic agents
- Richard Su The University of Hong Kong Sialoendoscopy in the management of salivary gland diseases
- Tian Ee Seah TES Clinic for Face and Jaw Use of polycaprolactone materials in rhinoplasty
- Je-Uk Park St. Mary's Dental Hospital Complications in orthognathic surgery
- Kang-Min Ahn University of Ulsan Criteria for maxillary reconstruction: from primary closure to free flap
- Alejandro Martínez IAOMS Long-term Stability of Large Counterclockwise Rotations of the Maxillomandibular Complex without TMJ Surgery
- Sung ok Catherine Hong Kyung Hee University Dental Hospital at Gangdong Usage of US in botulinum toxin and filler treatments
- Jeong Keun Lee Ajou University Antithrombotic agents in oral and dentoalveolar surgery
- Goh Bee Tin National Dental Centre of Singapore Staged space maintenance and osseous reconstruction of the mandible and maxilla
- Girish Rao Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India Fronto-orbital advancement in syndromic and non-syndromic craniosynostosis - a 10-year follow-up experience
- Charles, Kuan-Chou Lin Taipei Medical University Drug sensitivity profile of circulating tumor cells: application in head and neck cancer
- Kyoung-Won Kim Education & Research Institute Osstem Implant Co.,Ltd. Repair of maxillary sinus membrane perforation using fibrin glue in maxillary sinus graft via lateral window approach
- Raymond C.W. Wong National University of Singapore 1. Management of bad split or malfracture during BSSO 2. Customised implants in orthognathic surgery: DIY or outsource? advances and updates
- André Eckardt Klinikum Bremerhaven The role of palliative surgery of head and neck tumors: when cure is no longer an option